Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Blog Ideas

The first blog I came across that caught my eye was Claire's blog. Her background was a beautiful view of mountains. It made me want to stay and look around on her page awhile. I'm a sucker for beautiful pictures of nature.

The second blog I came across that I liked was Maddie's blog. She picked out very unique fonts that made it easy to read and looked so much better than your typical, boring, standard fonts. I think font styles can make or break a page.

Last but not least, Matty's Blog. Another beautiful background of a crisp morning in the mountains. Like I said, beautiful outdoor pictures always grab my attention and draw me in. Also, her sidebar was transparent, which I really liked as well. You could see the mountains through the sidebar, but it wasn't too much that made the page feel cluttered.


Looking at the previous blogs, and others, I've noticed some pretty cool features. I spent a little time editing my blog in the beginning and throughout the first couple of weeks. I tried to edit as most I could to differentiate my blog from others. There's always room for improvement though, and I'll probably do a little editing as the semester progresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment